Academic Integrity League
The Academic Integrity League is an association of organizations of higher and postgraduate education of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The League's mission is to improve and enhance the quality of education in the country by promoting and implementing the ten fundamental principles of academic integrity:
1) Academic integrity is a key value for every member of the League, its educational process and research.
2) Each member of the League ensures that clear, fair and objective standards of academic integrity, citation and conduct are followed.
3) Each member of the League is responsible for ensuring that all written works, regardless of their nature, content and volume, submitted for academic and / or research purposes, must be checked for plagiarism.
4) Each member of the League ensures the responsibility of the student for his violat
5) Each member of the League set high standards for students within the framework of their system of fair and objective assessment of learning outcomes.
6) Each member of the League provides only the best students with the opportunity to complete their training.
7) Each member of the League is responsible for the quality of personnel training, confirmed by their diploma.
8) Each member of the League ensures a high responsibility of the teacher as a mentor, instilling the principles and standards of academic integrity, mutual respect and fairness.
9) Each member of the League recognizes that the promotion and protection of academic integrity is the result of the mutual efforts of all students and staff in the educational organization.
10) Each member of the League undertakes to conscientiously fulfill the obligations assigned to them, including the basic principles of the League. They understand that they can be excluded from the organization for violation of obligations under the Charter or acts of the League, as well as the principles and standards of academic integrity, including the basic principles of the League.